Let’s see now.
- Body already buried at sea.
- DNA tests won’t be available for a couple of days.
- Only a handful of people really know what (if anything) happened in Pakistan.
- Obama’s campaign is raising big money, but little overall support.
- The Liar-in-Chief waited to pre-empt Trump’s program to make the announcement.
- The announcement was more about “I”, “me” than it was about the elite forces bringing about the demise of questionably the second least liked individual on the planet. The spite filled arrogance of Obama and the wicked brutality of Osama keep the popularity numbers shifting. Polls are still open.