THE MEDIA AND THE TRUTH II

So it takes a paper like the New York Post to find and share information as described in “THE MEDIA AND THE TRUTH” posted earlier today.  First we were told, “Not a problem, we’ve taken care of the culprits”.  Now we find out that they were simply on administrative (undoubtedly paid) leave.  I guess the State Department clerk that I joked about will be back at his desk, viewing porn for eight hours a day again, after the holidays.  No discipline is expected.

Hmmm, probably won’t hear about this on MSNBC today.

Benghazi penalties are bogus

By JOSH MARGOLIN  New York Post

Last Updated: 1:46 AM, December 26, 2012

The four officials supposedly out of jobs because of their blunders in the run-up to the deadly Benghazi terror attack remain on the State Department payroll — and will all be back to work soon, The Post has learned.

The highest-ranking official caught up in the scandal, Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, has not “resigned” from government service, as officials said last week. He is just switching desks.  And the other three are simply on administrative leave and are expected back.

Advertisements

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: