Once again I say, taken individually there is little to concern anyone. However, when you see the compounded picture, or as much as they allow you to see, it is quite different. You can bury your head in the sand but that still won’t help in the long run. You can call those of us who do get it crazy, conspirasists, nay-sayers, even racist if you have no better come back. You can call us anything you like. In the long run, ultimately, you will raise your head, shake off the sand, and say, “Hey, where was I when this was happening”?
To start, all the blather about gun control has little to do with guns.
“We’ve got to have a Civilian National Security Force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as our military”. Barack Obama July 2, 2008
1. The PATRIOT Act of 2001 – PATRIOT stands for Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism. The measure goes well beyond the explanation originally given to us. It is over-reaching and liberty trashing and freedom usurping. It is not, and never was, about protecting us. It was and is a method of controlling us.
Originally sold to the public “to protect the citizens of the United States” against terrorists, foreign and domestic, it quickly became a nightmare by a deceitful government. The Patriot Act authorizes armed government officials to seize you and your property when they deem you may conduct “suspicious activity”. It authorizes indefinite detention without the rights offered by the Miranda ruling of 1966 or the 5th Amendment if they suspect you of terrorist activity, anarchy, or virtually any action the government deems contrary to its own views or goals.
Written in purposefully loose language, the PATRIOT Act allows for bold interpolation at the will of authorized government officials. With its inception in 2001, the Patriot Act reduced the freedoms of every American and tourist visiting the country. The original bill scheduled many of the provisions to end on Dec. 31, 2006. Extended and expanded, the bill remains with us today. With every extension, there are measures added to further restrict our rights and freedoms in the name of national security. The Trade Center tragedy offered the elite of government an opportunity to trash the Constitution, and they are accomplishing just that. 1984 came to us almost twenty years later than projected, but we now live in Oceana.
Warrants are not always necessary and often not obtained or even requested when they are necessary. The Patriot Act authorizes DHS or any of their offspring alphabet counterpart agencies to act in the manner they find appropriate for a given situation. The act effectively negates the 4th, 5th, and 8th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America, specifically enumerated by the founders to protect us from a tyrannical government.
2. Many of us first heard about H.B. 645, with its introduction by Alcee Hastings January 22, 2009 (two (2) days after President Obama’s inauguration). The bill directs the Department of Homeland Security to establish emergency shelters on not less than 6 closed military bases. The proposed “emergency shelters” are for victims of natural disasters and other large scope federal emergencies. Pay particular attention to (b) (4).
SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure–
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Okay, now we have DHS in charge of dissident detention emergency centers capable of guarding, housing, and feeding thousands of people. The centers have guard towers, 10’-12’ high fencing topped by concertina wire to protect citizens displaced from their homes by a natural disaster. Yeah, right!
3. NSA data collection center outside of Bluffdale, Utah. This facility, with over a million square feet of computers and data storage is so secret that even congress cannot get the full story. It makes Area 51 look like a local real estate open house. All employees and contractors, including construction workers and custodial personnel, must pass top secret clearances before entering the compound.
The center processes and files over a billion missives per day. The range of collection includes phone conversations, text messages, blog postings, police reports, traffic tickets, video, digital photographs, travel itineraries, place of work, scheduled and unscheduled time off, driver licenses, hunting and fishing licenses, doctor visits and medications. Those little discount or rewards points cards issued by Staples, Pep Boys, Ralphs, etc. all collect data regarding time of day, your location, items purchased, amount paid, and payment method. Bluffdale knows all.
Cell Phones, On Star – Voluntarily, we allow our every movement to be available to unknown sources. Carrying a cell phone with you everywhere you go allows tracking via GPS, whether the phone is in use or not, as long as the installed battery functions. Virtually all cars sold in the U.S. and made after 2000 have “black box” technology similar to those in airplanes that transmit location and many conditions of the automotive functioning. For example, some drivers hear warnings about excessive speed from their dashboard, unaware of the installed device. At least one rental company tried to charge a customer extra for exceeding the speed limit while using one of their vehicles.
If you exist, there is a way of retrieving your life history at Bluffdale. Virtually all collectable information about every person within and outside the country is, or soon will be, stored and readily accessible at this facility.
Unfortunately, operation Stellar Wind, as the facility is code named, will not verify citizenship, immigration status, or voter eligibility.
Anything can trigger a further look into your activities. Mention bomb, gun, killing, explosion, or anything pertaining to violence, and you might become a target of investigation.
4. Over the past couple of years DHS has purchased, or contracted for purchase, over 1.6 billion rounds of JHP ammunition. Jacketed Hollow Point ammunition has one purpose and only one purpose. Designed to cause maximum soft tissue and bone damage, its primary purpose is not for paper punching. It is more expensive than lead or jacketed rounds and thus infrequently used for practice. Additionally, DHS purchased 7,000 M-16 rifles, (the full automatic versions of the semi-auto AR-15 that is so much in the news now) for domestic use. DHS describes the military weapons they purchase “for personal use”.
The agency distributes the weapons and ammunition throughout their child bureaucracies including the INS, CNSF, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, FEMA, ICE, TSA, ATF, as well as tangent agencies like IRS, NSA and the Department of Fish and Wildlife.
DHS also recently spent $50,000,000 of your money for uniforms made in whole or in part in Mexico. Could these be for the Civilian National Security Force promised by the President? We may not know until the men and women wearing them, armed with M-16s and 30 round magazines loaded with JHP ammunition show up at the front door in the middle of the night offering to transport us to the secure confines of the FEMA emergency shelters.
There has recently been a lot of talk about as many as 2,700 MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) trucks purchased by DHS for delivery to various domestic locations for use by local law enforcement agencies. *While the previous statement is unsubstantiated, there is evidence of its possible truth. Stopping invading undocumented workers is not the intent for these armored vehicles. Instead, they and the accompanying teams of highly trained individuals are quite capable of holding entire towns at bay.
One very interesting site, http://marketdailynews.com/2013/03/25/massive-amounts-of-dhs-armored-trucks-on-the-move/ offers a number of videos showing hundreds of military style vehicles on transport trains. One video in particular gives the viewer a walk around of the vehicle along with brief descriptions of the teams’ and truck’s capabilities.
There are numerous other sites to access for more information on this subject. You’ll likely not find ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, NPR, PBS, broadcasting this information, and you probably won’t find it in most printed news sources. Or, you can always keep your head in the sand, remain ignorant, and call me crazy.
While over-arming themselves, they will find any excuse to take away your guns and ammunition. If demented child killers don’t work then guns are no longer necessary to put food on the table. If those don’t work, they’ll find another excuse. Those making the laws and other elite, however, will always have bodyguards at their side armed with a Glock 19 and 15 rounds of ammunition. You just won’t have the opportunity to protect yourself against them.
5. As part of the now quasi-legal, rights and freedom usurping Patriot Act expansions, drones now hover above many cities and rural communities. While you may not see them (stealth is their mode), they may be protecting you from your neighbor right now. Or, they may be recording the items on your desk. The NSA site in Bluffdale secures the information gathered, be it pertinent to national security or personal privacy.
Secondarily, cameras abound in our lives. Government and private security cameras watch our every move. They are found in almost every retail venue and many street corners. The information is available to merchants, police, and ultimately the top secret squint in Utah.
A third personal privacy invasion attributed to the Patriot Act that has recently come about is the use of microphones in public places. While it would normally require a court issued warrant to record personal or private conversations, the use of microphones in public areas is forgiven and any conversations may be used against you in a court of law. Should you not make it to a court of law, it will keep you in the FEMA emergency shelter until further notice. Government spy agencies claim there is no right to privacy when you are in public. Public places include busses, taxis, buildings, streets, even the courtyard of your apartment complex.
That’s all for today, folks. Heads back in the sand.