When the 2008 elections came about, blacks turned out in higher numbers than normal to vindicate the civil war and years of oppression, real and imagined, by electing the country’s first black president. Whites also voted for the first black president to assuage their guilt over their own racism. Some also voted for Barack Hussein Obama because not having dark skin made them unavailable to the unequal benefits bestowed on black and brown individuals. Whatever, we have what we have.
What we do have is a set of equally ego-maniacal twins that now control the presidency of the United States. If not that, we have a single person with two distinct, deceitful, manipulative, sociopathic personalities at the helm. First, there is the teleprompter whore with tremendously commendable oratory ability. Then there is the one who cannot tie his shoes in the morning without first consulting senior advisors whether to tie them right over left or left over right. The problem, as we know, is he cannot recognize any right and thus the difficulty with this problem. Why, he’s even left-handed!
At the podium, number one will say anything that he believes you want to hear or whatever makes him look best. Then number two does the exact opposite of what number one proposed.
Below are a few examples that justify the opening statement.
1. “I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.” Barack Obama Dover, NH Sept. 12, 2008
This statement proved false almost immediately when he signed into law a 62-cent-a-pack cigarette tax in April of 2009, just 4 months into his first term. That tax most harmed the middle and poverty classes because they are the greatest consumers of tobacco products, not the wealthy.
Of course, additional hidden taxes exist in every product and service still available. Virtually every agency of the government that can justify their rape of the American people has abused the ability to regulate your life and cost you more. Your energy costs more now thanks to the EPA, your telephone service – FCC, meat, fruits, vegetables – HHS, tires, paint, building supplies, ad infinitum. Pork products (bacon, pork chops, ham) cost more now simply because Muslims don’t like pigs.
Not enough evidence for you? One word: OBAMACARE
2. In President Barack Obama’s first days as president, before Congress and the nation, he pledged to have his administration create an “unprecedented level of openness in government”. As recently as 2010, the Liar-in-Chief stated publicly, “We have put in place the toughest ethics laws and toughest transparency rules of any administration in history”. To this day, the administration claims to be the “most transparent administration ever”.
Behind the scenes, the Ghost President works diligently with his true #2, the evader and deceiver in charge of all matters legal, Eric Holder, to make sure that Executive Privilege, the Fifth Amendment, national security and administrative immunity become available when convenient. The Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton), the Attorney General (Eric Holder), the heads of the NLRB, NSA, IRS (Lois Lerner, Steven Miller, Joseph Grant), GSA, and other lesser known criminals continue to draw taxpayer salaries or retirement funds under the transparency cloak.
3. The President reads speeches from his teleprompter about growing the economy and producing jobs, yet almost every action he takes or allows his departments and agencies to take destroy those opportunities.
The EPA continues to impose unworkable and often unnecessary regulations on businesses large and small. The paperwork and compliance measures force many to shutter their doors or lay people off to maintain a profitable stature. The IRS demands compliance with convoluted, irrational and incomprehensible rules requiring tax attorneys and CPAs to be on payroll. This added payroll expense diminishes the opportunity for growth and the hiring of new employees.
4. President #1 continues to push for “immigration reform”, a way to make law breakers sound more acceptable to a larger portion of our society. He denies any comparison to amnesty.
On the other hand, President #2 wants more undereducated, low skilled drones available to take jobs that our own high school graduates with their sixth grade education should fill. Adding to the number of domestic families and individuals and foreigners on our soil dependent on the federal government for their welfare is the ultimate goal of #2.
5. Most recently, The Orator-in-Chief addressed the American people from the White House Rose Garden with the words: “But having made my decision as Commander-in-Chief based on what I am convinced is our national security interests, I’m also mindful that I’m the President of the world’s oldest constitutional democracy. I’ve long believed that our power is rooted not just in our military might, but in our example as a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. And that’s why I’ve made a second decision: I will seek authorization for the use of force from the American people’s representatives in Congress.”
Note that he has already made his decision and that he will seek authorization for the use of force. I have a feeling that the alter ego is in the process of “Fawn Halling” any recommendation by Congress before they even return from their current break. Obama already made the decision. He plainly stated so. Whether Congress confirms the decision or not, what difference, at this point, does it make?
6. Of course, there still remains the matter of eligibility. Prez #1 claims he obtained a certified copy of his birth certificate. His evil twin plied it to show that #1 was, in fact, born in Hawaii. Unfortunately, even after the massaging of data, his birth occurred in a hospital seemingly nonexistent at the time, with a registration number that was out of sequence. Photoshop experts rapidly picked the forgery apart showing more manipulated layers than Nebraska’s largest chicken ranch.
I don’t believe that either of our two presidents is doing what is best for the United States of America. I do believe that they are accomplishing their every goal to ruin our homeland for the establishment of a One World Government. Those goals include economic demise, increased poverty, destructive subjugation and humiliation of our military among others. The duplicitous and intentional division of the American people along any identifiable lines (racial, gender, economic, spiritual, ethnic, age, etc.) is not beneficial to a cohesive nation and ultimately not good for the world.
The pitting of groups and individuals against one another can only re-create the conflicts we see in the Middle East and Africa currently. Once the uprisings occur, declaring Martial Law might allow this/these President(s) to remain in office. We’ll just have to wait and see or encourage our other elected representatives, RINOS, Republicans and sensible Democrats to impeach and remove the offenders from the Oval Office.