Obamacare is just one massive way to justify raising taxes on, and ultimately, eliminating the middle class. Specifically designed to hurt not help, Obamacare even imposes taxes (2.3% on all medical related supplies, devices and equipment whether used by physicians, veterinarians or consumers), restrictions, regulations and mandates on doctors, medical facilities, medical implement manufacturers, individuals and small businesses that are struggling to survive.
Obama has appointed progressive Marxist/socialists and Muslim Brotherhood elite to his cabinet and has given others controlling authority over various departments and agencies. Together they have stalled the economy and repressed the country.
1. The higher cost of mandated health insurance eating their profits and undermining their viability is causing employers to cut many full time workers’ hours.
2. Vaguely written and over enforced, costly and often unnecessary regulations by the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, Environmental Protection Agency, Internal Revenue Service, Homeland Security and others often conflict amongst themselves. Lawyers and compliance specialists add another level of cost for employers, large and small, just to continue business.
3. Disregarding laws designed to protect and benefit American workers, e.g. defacto amnesty, burdens the already strained economy and workforce. Despite the massaged and manipulated representations, our true current unemployment rate stands at 37.2% (http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000 7-29-14) among citizens and legal residents.
4. Not enforcing federal immigration and employment laws keeps potential American workers idle as undocumented immigrants receive the available remuneration for menial tasks.
5. Closing the White House, parks and museums with the goal in mind to hurt and infuriate the taxpayers during a fiscal cutback. The World War II monument received grand attention, but was certainly not the only attack on American service members and veterans.
6. This administration uses the NSA, CIA, FBI, IRS, and others more extensively for data collection regarding key persons around the globe. It has expanded the scope of the Patriot Act to include privacy intrusion on virtually every American under the false flag of National Security. The authorities often unlawfully use the gathered information against political foes and those objecting to the administration’s policies allowing them to unlawfully gather it.
7. Refusing to cooperate with congressional oversight committee investigations, ignoring subpoenas and outright lying to overseers.
8. Using the IRS to squelch the ability of political opponents to raise funds and present viable campaigns then blaming the intrusions on low-level clerks.
9. “Retiring” top ranking military officers who still believe in American exceptionalism and replacing them with junior and less experienced ideologues.
10. Arming virtually every federal agency and department with military weapons, ammunition and vehicles as well as supplying local law enforcement agencies with similar vehicles and armament.
President Obama and his anarchist cabal now allow the few remaining American tax payers to subsidize funding for MS-13 gang members and drug cartel members once they have infiltrated our welcoming border. And, we just don’t know how many radical Islamists accompany them on their northward journey. At the same time, we continue to send money to adversaries around the globe with which they train militants to hate us.
These actions most definitely identify the Marxist strategies outlined by the Cloward and Piven. If allowed to continue, the once USA (United States of America) will soon be know as the UTS (Union of Tyrant and Subjects).
I want my country back!