1. In the United States it is mandatory for an employer to verify an applicant’s eligibility to work.
2. If an employer fails to verify employment eligibility or chooses to ignore that eligibility and hires a, or some, immigrant(s) who are in the country illegally and without work authorization, they are subject to fine.
3. The D.O.J. fines employers for workplace discrimination when they hire citizens over illegal immigrants without work visas.
The laws of this country are only enforced when this administration so chooses to enforce them.
1. High school students claiming to be transgendered mandate the use of locker rooms and restrooms corresponding to the gender with which they most closely associate today.
2. If young girls or boys object to sharing their private sanctuaries with someone whose genitals are of the opposite gender…too bad. That’s discrimination.
3. It is also discriminating against the gender confused individual to ask him or her to use a gender neutral or multi-gender facility.
It is okay to make normal and natural people uncomfortable, but not minorities exploring alternative lifestyles.
1. President Obama defies congress and normal constitutional protocol when convenient by using his pen and phone.
2. President Obama personally and defiantly rewrote his own signature health care legislation on multiple occasions to accommodate donors and special interest groups.
3. President Obama, through his Department of Injustice forces Christians, even nuns, to adhere to the health care law despite their religious beliefs by suing them in court.
Demanding that Christains adhere to unjust laws is not discrimination.
1. Hillary Clinton defies federal laws and regulations by exclusive use of a private email server and comingles both work and personal correspondence.
2. Hillary Clinton publicly, over and over, denies that any classified information ever passed through her personal server.
3. Hillary Clinton destroys all evidence of wrong doing by erasing, or causing to be erased, all email correspondence, from her personal server.
4. Hillary Clinton did not recognize a fellow Democrat when she referenced Kim Davis’ refusal to issue marriage licenses to gay individuals. Her “not thinking” response was, “Marriage equality is the law of the land. Officials should be held to their duty to uphold the law—end of story”.
Enjoy anarchy. Continue the trend. Vote Democrat!